Canon printers are the most user friendly printers which can be connected to any laptop or desktop within a few minutes. No matter who is the manufacturer of your desktop or laptop and printers are programmed to perform with one another immediately after you unbox them.
When you connect your printer to your laptop or desktop the operating system will give you step by step instructions about how to install the printer drivers to make sure that the connection is established between the laptop/desktop and the your printer and in this article we will explain you how to connect your Canon printer Support Number with your Dell laptop to print the documents from various sources like spreadsheets, presentations and other digital forms you use in your day-to-day life and even your business.
If you follow the instruction below, you will save a lot of time and also there wont be any need to pay anyone for the installation as it is a very simple and easy process to connect the canon printer with your dell laptop.
- The first step is to switch off the canon printer.
- Then you have to connect the USB cable to the usb port of the printer by inserting one end of the USB cable into it.
- The other side of the USB cable which is lying down freely will be connected to the USB port of the computer.
- Once you have performed the above steps, then turn on the printer.
- Click the Windows “Start” button and select “Control Panel.” Click the “Hardware and Sound” option and click “Devices and Printers.” Click “Add a Printer” and select “Local Printer.” Select the printer port for your connection.
- Click the “Canon” printer option in the drivers window that appears and select the specific model. Click “Next.”
- Now you can give whatever name you want to give to the printer and click “NEXT”
- You will get an option to choose whether or not you ant to share the printer with other devices on your network and click “Next.”
- Once you click “NEXT” you can choose whether to set the printer as the default printer and click “Finish.”